tubewell operator admit card 2017 upsssc.gov.in
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to organize Written Test for Tube Well Operator Vacancy. UPSSSC Tube Well Operator Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded on Official Page of UPSSSC i.e. upsssc.gov.in. The candidates can Download UP Nalkoop Chalak Call Letter from the Official Website of UPSSSC.
The UPSSSC has announced the Tube well Operator Exam Date which will be held on September 2017. Candidates can be download the UPSSSC Tube well Hall Ticket 2017 from official website and it is must be compulsory carry with their going to exam hall otherwise they have not be allowed in the exam cell.
UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Admit Card 2017
When the candidate goes in for the examination he or she needs not only the UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Admit Card 2017 but also another photo Identity proof like a PAN card, Voter ID card or even Aadhar card.
www.upsssc.gov.in Admit Card 2017
- Name of the commission: Uttar Pradesh service selection commission Lucknow
- Recruitment drives for the Post of: Tubewell Operator
- Total number of Vacancy: 3210 posts
- Posts allotted for the general category: 2322 posts
- For the candidates of the OBC category: 252 posts
- Posts reserved for the SC category: 433 posts
- For the candidates of the ST category, posts allocated: 203 posts
- Location of the Job: Uttar Pradesh
UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Exam Pattern complete details on Nalkoop Chalak Exam. The Uttar Pradesh Nalkoop Chalak exam consists of 30 professional trade test questions, 20 maths questions, 10 General knowledge and current affairs questions as well as 10 interview questions. Each of these question are of 1 marks.
Steps to Download UP Tubewell Operator Admit Card 2017:-
- Firstly visit the official website
- Then reach and select the Career section
- Click on UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Admit Card 2017
- Enter valid details like as Application No. and DOB etc.
- Then Click on Submit it
- Admit Card will be display on screen
- Take a printout copy of the further use.